1. My car is a van and is treated like an addition to our small home.
2. Apple-picking is coming up next.
3. Lately, things seem calmer and more balanced. Just the way I like it.
4. The beach is one of my favorite 'hiding' places.
5. What happened to people seeing the world as the place to explore and discover, grow and learn and not just what you go out and see if you have time.
6. Restoring balance after a busy summer is not impossible!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the observatory at the science museum and seeing the Omni film "Antarctica", tomorrow my plans include throwing a birthday bash for my "little" boy and Sunday, I want to have the grandparents over for lobster and watch my boy play soccer!
Shutter the windows! Turn off your television! Shut down your computer!! Put away those video games! Don't answer the phone!! Remove all reading material from your home! And for God's sake don't GO ANYWHERE! Don't speak OR listen, and by all means stay away from neighbors and friends!!
Or else you're doomed. Because today is: Relax....Enjoy....
"Somehow or other...it came, just the same." Dr. Seuss
I'm so glad for the sunshine and spring warmth today. I raked out my garden,and saw all the perennial sprouts waiting there to say hello. Ahhhhhh!!!! The basketball is banging on the driveway again, and the baseball gloves are cluttering the kitchen. 'Tis the season to be jolly!